5 charismatic records of T20 cricket which are Rohit Sharma's name.
Indian team opener Rohit Sharma is considered one of the most dangerous batsmen in the world. At present, the Indian team is playing a three-match T20 series between the South Africa team. In such a situation, we are going to tell you about Rohit Sharma's 5 main records of T20 international cricket.
5. Rohit Sharma is the number one batsman in the world in terms of hitting most sixes in T20 cricket. Rohit Sharma has hit a total of 107 sixes in the International T20 so far. While Chris Gaya in second place with 105 sixes, Martin Freed is in third place with 103 sixes.
4. Rohit Sharma holds the record for scoring the most 50 or more runs in T20 international cricket, he has been jointly with Virat Kohli for the first time by playing innings of more than 50 runs 20 times.
3. Rohit Sharma has scored 2422 runs in T20 Internationals so far and Rohit Sharma is the number one batsman in the world in scoring the most runs in T20 Internationals. No batsman has touched this figure so far. And scoring 78 runs, he can also become the fastest batsman to score 2500 runs in the world.
2. Rohit Sharma also holds the record for scoring the most runs as an opener in T20 cricket. So far, as an opener, he has scored 2422 runs and he also remains number one in this case.
1. Rohit Sharma's most special record in T20 International cricket is that he has played a total of 4 centuries in T20I so far and is the only player in the world to score a century in T20 Cricket International 4 times.
Who do you think is the most dangerous batsman in Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli? Please tell in the comments. Do not forget to follow.