England vs New Zealand T20 player ratings: Who looks to have secured World T20 finals spot next year?
England secured a 3-2 Twenty20 series win over New Zealand in Auckland, but only after another Super Over between the teams.
Four months on from their suspenseful World Cup final at Lord's, England and New Zealand were once again at a stalemate inside Eden Park after finishing level on 146 from 11 overs, shortened because of rain.
Boundary countback was all that determined England's first 50-over global title in July but there was to be little of that drama on the other side of the world as Morgan's men prevailed by nine runs in the six-ball shootout.
Our cricket correspondent, Scyld Berry, rates the England players' performances. Who stood out for Morgan's side?
Get the inside edge with The Telegraph
Register or subscribe to continue reading
Already a subscriber? Log in
- One free Premium article per week
- Newsletters and daily briefings
30 days free, then £3 per week
- Unlimited access to Premium articles including the very best cricket analysis
- Subscriber-only newsletters
- Exclusive events and rewards
- The daily newspaper on your smartphone or tablet
Want to learn more? View subscription options