Exclusively revealed: Trevor Bayliss shares his blueprint for English cricket to make the Test team more successful
Trevor Bayliss has revealed his blueprint for English cricket which he believes would make the Test team more successful.
Bayliss flies back home to Australia on Wednesday night after four years as England’s head coach, with admiration for county coaches and players, but with clear advice on how the domestic game can improve.
Before he left his job at the end of the drawn Ashes series with Australia, Bayliss told Ashley Giles, the England team director, and Tom Harrison, the chief executive of the ECB, how he would address the problems.
He also revealed frustrations at aspects of the set-up which he would change to make the...
Get the inside edge with The Telegraph
Register or subscribe to continue reading
Already a subscriber? Log in
- One free Premium article per week
- Newsletters and daily briefings
30 days free, then £3 per week
- Unlimited access to Premium articles including the very best cricket analysis
- Subscriber-only newsletters
- Exclusive events and rewards
- The daily newspaper on your smartphone or tablet
Want to learn more? View subscription options