How many Heroes Of 1st Test Match Amid India & South Africa?
Welcome to “Faadu News” for fantabulous, fresh and breaking news of each moment of cricket.
India crushed South Africa in 1st Test match by huge margin of 203 runs and took 1-0 lead in the Gandhi-Mandela two match’s bilateral Trophy in Visakhapatnam.
However, this victory was result of combine team effort but five players gave special contribution. They are:-
1. Rohit Sharma:- Hitman, now became centuryman. It seems that he developed a new habit to make century from ICC World Cup, where he smashed five centuries and remained top scorer of the mega event.
He continues his ODI domination in Test cricket and remained hero of this Test. He made two centuries.
He amassed 176 off 244 deliveries studded 23 fours & 6 sixes with strike rate 72.13 in first inning and smashed 127 runs in second inning lashed with 10 fours & 7 sixes with strike rate 85.23 He made 303 runs.
Rohit Sharma honoured with Man of the Match award for his extraordinary performance.
2. Mayank Agarwal:- Mayank remained second top scorer from India. He made sterling double century in first inning. He made 215 runs lashed with 23 fours and 6 sixes.
3. Ravichandran Ashwin:- Ashwin did stupendous bowling in first inning and played important role to wrapped up South Africa under 400 runs. He grabbed 7 wickets for 145 in first inning and 1 for 44 in second inning.
4. Mohammed Shami:- Shami was not effective in first inning but he cast havoc in second inning and dismissed 5 batsman for 35 runs. . He clean bold four batsman.
5. Ravindra Jadeja:- Jadeja was average ( 30 runs & 2 wickets for 124 runs) in first inning but he played important role in second inning. He made 40 runs and took 4 wickets for 87 runs. He took 3 wickets in one overs and it was turning point of the match.