Mayank scored double century, create history, became the world's first such batsman
Mayank Agarwal has played a tremendous innings in the first Test against South Africa.
Mayank scored a double century on the second day of the match.
He has played more than 200 runs in the fifth Test of his career.
Earlier, Mayank was unbeaten on 84 on the first day of the match.
Mayank completed his double century in 358 balls.
He scored 215 runs off 371 balls. During this, he hit 23 fours and 6 sixes. Mayank made several big records during his best innings.
1. Mayank has made the record for playing the biggest innings in Test 2019 as soon as he crossed the 211-run mark.
In this case, he has become the world's number-1 batsman.
2. Mayank set the record for the biggest innings while opening for the first time in India. Earlier, Shikhar Dhawan had scored 187 runs.
3. Mayank finished second in terms of maximum runs in four innings in four innings in Test 2019.
4. Mayank together with Rohit set the Indian record for the third largest opening partnership.
5. Mayank holds the record for the largest opening partnership with Rohit in the Test against South Africa.
6. Mayank became the 10th opener for India to score a double century. For the first time since 2009, an Indian opener has scored a double century.
7. Mayank made third place in the most sixes in an innings in Test 2019.