Personal Agenda with Harbhajan Singh: “I often sang the title song from Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar to get into a positive frame of mind”
All about Harbhajan
- Date of birth:July 3
- Sunsign :Cancer
- Place of birth: Jalandhar, Punjab
- School/college: Jai Hind Model School; Government Model Senior Secondary School; Doab School and Shri Parvati Jain High School
- First break: In 1998, the India Vs Australia match in Bengaluru
- High point of your life:Professionally, when in 2001 I took 32 wickets in three test matches against Australia and made a hat-trick, which in turn made the world record. Personally, when I married Geeta and when our daughter was born.
- Low point of your life: Losing my father in 2000. He was the person instrumental in making me the guy I am today.
Few people know that during matches, I often sang the title song from Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar (1992). Haari baazi ko jeetna humein aata hai!
The skills of a pilot! It is the most underestimated, but one that requires such a strong sense of responsibility!
People who are not kind.
My three-year-old daughter Hinaya; anytime, anywhere, always.
My phone, since that’s the only thing that keeps me connected with my family when I am out.
First selfie with my wife and daughter on the day she was born.
I’d like to believe I resemble a potato; because my stint on the ground has been very versatile – being a bowler and
On my phone
- Most used apps: WhatsApp & Twitter
- First app you check in the morning: Ditto
- On your speed dial: My wife, my mother and a few close friends
- last insta post: Birthday wishes for Virat Kohli
- Max. pix: Of my daughter
Water and lassi!
Honesty, faith and love are the best virtues to nurture any relationship. Abide by them!