Rohit broke 6 big records by scoring 85 runs, big legends like Dilshan-Raina left behind
In the second T20 played in Rajkot, India unilaterally defeated Bangladesh by 8 wickets. With this victory, he has equalized 1–1 in the series.
Captain Rohit Sharma, who was the hero of this victory of India, who took explosive form, scored 85 runs in 43 balls with the help of 6 fours and 6 sixes. With these runs, Rohit Sharma added many big records to his name.
1. With 85 runs, Rohit has become the second Indian to score the most runs in T20. Before that, Suresh Raina was held at this place. He has scored 8392 runs in 303 innings at a strike rate of 138.02.
2. During his 85-run innings, Rohit Sharma hit 6 sixes. With this, Rohit has become the third batsman in the world jointly with New Zealand's Brendon McCullum to score the most sixes in international T20 cricket.
3. 6 sixes also came off Rohit's bat with 6 sixes. With this, Rohit has left behind 223 fours of Tillakaratne Dilshan of Sri Lanka. Rohit has now become the third batsman in the world to hit the highest fours in the International T20 with 225 fours.
4. Rohit has become the second batsman in the world to score 5 or more sixes the most times in an international T20 match. At the same time, Chris Gayle and Colin Munro are in the first place in this list.
5. Rohit Sharma scored 50+ in the International T20 for the 22nd time. With this, Rohit has made Virat's record of making this record the most times.
6. This was Rohit's sixth 50+ score in international T20 as captain. With this, Rohit has equaled Virat, who made these records the most times.