Rohit hit a stormy century, created history, Mayank created a panic, broke 7 big records.
The first Test match of the three-match Test series being played between India and South Africa is being played in Visakhapatnam from today. In which Indian team captain Virat Kohli won the toss and decided to bat first. Which has been proved absolutely right.
Batting first, the Indian team has scored 202 runs without losing wickets till the end of the first day's game. Due to rain only 59.1 overs could be bowled. Rohit Sharma, who is opening for the first time in Test cricket, has scored a brilliant century.
Rohit Sharma played an unbeaten 115-run unbeaten 115 off 174 balls till the end of the first day's play, which included 12 fours and 5 sixes. At the same time, the other opener batsman Mayank Agarwal played a brilliant innings of 84 not out from 183 balls, which included 11 fours and 2 sixes.
This is Rohit Sharma's fourth century in Test cricket. Apart from this, this is also his second highest score in Tests.
For South Africa, Vernon Philander has given 34 runs in 11.1 overs. Kagiso Rabada has given 35 runs in 13 overs, Keshav Maharaj has given 66 runs in 23 overs.
7 big records broken
1. Rohit Sharma has become the fourth Indian batsman to score a century in his first innings as a Test opener in India.
2. Mayank played a century partnership by Rohit. First came at number 7 in 100+ partnership as new pair.
3. Rohit scored a 50+ test score for the sixth consecutive time in India. He became the second Indian batsman to do so after Rahul Dravid.
4. Apart from this, Rohit Sharma has become India's first cricketer to score a century in opener test, ODI and T20.
5. Rohit Sharma has become the first Indian player to score 4 sixes while opening India for the first time in Tests.
6. Rohit scored his 35th century in international cricket career, in this case Rohit has matched Sunil Gavaskar.
7. Rohit has become the first batsman to score the highest average runs in Test cricket in India.
Friends, if you liked this article, please follow our channel. Comment as much as possible above.