Rohit missed double century, 8 records made in 176 runs, left behind Smith-Kohli
The first match of the Test series is currently being played between India and South Africa. In this match, India's opener Rohit Sharma has played a great innings. Rohit scored 176 runs in 244 balls in this match. During this, his innings included 23 fours and 6 sixes.
However, Rohit could not score the first double century of his Test career. Rohit scored a century on the first day of this Test, and crossed the 150-run mark on the second day. During this, Rohit took many big records in his tremendous innings of 176 runs.
1. Rohit took fourth place in the highest score while opening for the first time.
2.Rohit has achieved 7th position in terms of playing the biggest innings in Test 2019.
He is also ahead of Virat Kohli in this matter.
3. In Test 2019, Rohit secured the third position in terms of maximum sixes in an innings.
4. In 2019, Rohit came in second place in the record for most runs in four innings in an innings.
In this case, he also overtook Steve Smith and Ros Taylor.
5. Rohit played a 317-run opening partnership with Mayank, the biggest opening partnership for India against South Africa.
6. Rohit set the Indian record for the most sixes by openers in an innings with Mayank.
7. Rohit shared a 300+ partnership with Mayank in the opening, and finished third on the record list.
8. Rohit scored his 35th century in international career, and in this case, left behind Steve Smith (34 centuries) and equaled Sunil Gavaskar.
His name has now been 12890 runs in international cricket.