Sri Lanka, Pakistan win ODI series in Abid Ali's storm, broken 5 big records
Hello freinds Pakistan have registered a resounding win in the ODI series against Sri Lanka. In the second ODI of this series, Sri Lanka's team batting first scored 297 runs at the loss of 9 wickets in 50 overs. For him, opener batsman Danushka Gunathilka played a century of 133 runs, while Dashun Shanaka hit 43 runs in just 24 balls. In response to this goal, opening batsman Abid Ali for Pakistan started storming the batting.
He made a half-century in just 37 balls. Abid Ali was dismissed for 74 off 67 balls. During this, he hit 10 fours in his innings. Apart from him, Fakhar Zaman and Haris Sohail also scored half-centuries for Pakistan. Pakistan achieved this target in 48.4 overs. In this way, the team won the match by 5 wickets.
These 5 big records were broken
1. Abid Ali and Fakhar Zaman shared a 125-run partnership for the first wicket, the biggest opening partnership for Pakistan in ODI 2019.
2. Gunathilka scored the 5th highest ODI score against Pakistan in Pakistan.
3. In terms of scoring the most runs in One Day 2019, Babar Azam surpassed Usman Khwaja to finish 5th.
4. Pakistan scored their biggest ODI score of last 3 years.
5. Pakistan recorded 92nd ODI win against Sri Lanka, which is the most ODI win of a team against any team.
Friends Share in the comment and share the news. You must follow me for every update. Thank you..