Top 5 batsmen to score the most centuries in an ODI series,number 1 is everybody favorite.
riends, today we are going to tell you about those top-5 batsmen, who have scored the most centuries in an ODI series.
1) Rohit Sharma: Explosive batsman Rohit Sharma scored a total of 5 centuries in 9 matches in ODI World Cup 2019, which is the record for the highest century in a series in ODI cricket, Rohit Sharma scored 648 runs in this series.
2) Kumar Sangakkara: The great batsman Kumar Sangakkara scored 4 centuries in 7 matches in ODI World Cup 2015, Kumar Sangakkara scored 541 runs in this series.
3) Babar Azam: Pakistan batsman Babar Azam scored a total of three centuries in the 3-match ODI series played against West Indies in the year 2016, Babar Azam scored 360 runs in this series.
4) Quinton De Kock: South African batsman Quinton De Kock had scored a total of three centuries in the 3-match ODI series played against the Indian team in 2013, with Babar Azam scoring 342 runs in this series.
5) Desmond Haynes: Former West Indies batsman Desmond Haynes scored a total of three centuries in the 4-match ODI series played against Australia in 1984, Babar Azam scored 340 runs in this series.
Friends tell in the comment that according to you, which batsman can break Rohit Sharma's record of scoring the most centuries in a series in ODI cricket, and follow my channel.