Very few people know these 10 secrets of Gautam Gambhir's life,shocking news!
As you all know, Gautam Gambhir is one of the finest batsmen in the Indian cricket team who surprised everyone by retiring from cricket last year. Gautam Gambhir has played 57 Tests, 147 ODIs and 37 T20 matches for the Indian cricket team so far.
There he has been an important part of the team that won the 2007, T20 and 2011 World Cups. Not only this and Gambhir played an important role in winning the Indian team by playing a brilliant innings in both the final matches of the World Cup. And today we are going to tell you about some truths related to his life which hardly anyone knows.
1. Gautam Gambhir was born in a Delhi businessman family, his father Deepak Gambhir has a textile business. While his mother is a housewife, Gautam Gambhir's younger sister Ekta Gambhir lives in Boston America.
2. Explain that Gautam Gambhir was adopted by his grandparents only eighteen days after his birth, since then Gambhir lives with him. He started playing cricket at the age of only 10, after which he never looked back.
3. Gautam Gambhir did his schooling from Model School in New Delhi and he did his graduation from Delhi University.
4. Gautam Gambhir had scored the most centuries and runs in ODIs for India in the year 2008. And this year, Gautam Gambhir was conferred with the Arjuna Award by the Indian President.
5. India had won two World Cups under the captaincy of Mahendra Singh Dhoni and Gautam Gambhir had an important role in both these wins.
6. Gautam Gambhir captained 6 ODIs in his career and won all and Gautam Gambhir is also the only Indian player to score 5 centuries in 5 consecutive matches.
7. Explain that during his 1 tweet, Gautam Gambhir has spent all the education expenses of Zohra, the 5-year-old daughter of Jammu and Kashmir Police Sub-Inspector Abdul Rashid, who was killed in a terrorist encounter in Kashmir in 2017. Was given
8. Explain that Gautam Gambhir has started doing charity after retiring from cricket and he is now engaged in serving people. Gambhir runs an NGO named Asha in which he provides free food to people every day.
9. Gautam Gambhir married Natasha Jain, who lives in Delhi, in 2011, let us know that the families of each knew each other before and both of them met during a family function.
10. During an interview, Gautam Gambhir told that the worst phase of his life came in the year 2013 where he faced many difficulties not only in national cricket but also in personal life, but Gautam Gambhir faced all these difficulties firmly. Did and proved himself once again.
Friends, how did all of you like this information, please tell us your valuable opinion in the comment box.