1. Game Period
May 30, 2019 00:00:00 –July 15, 2019 23:59:59 (IST)
2. How to earn more UCoins?
2.1 Rewards for guessing correctly
1) You get 15 chances to predict everyday. To get extra chances you can share the game with friends (up to 5 chances per day). The number of chances will be reset everyday.
2) You can earn UCoins for every correct guess.
2.2 Season Rewards
1) Two types of ranking lists will be used- the match ranking list & the season ranking list. The rankings will depend on the number of UCoins each user gets. The more UCoins you earn, the higher your ranking gets. The deadline for season ranking list is July 14, 2019 23:59:59 IST. The match ranking list would be updated after the end of the match.
2) Top 1-10 in match ranking list will earn 10 UCoins. Top 11-50 in match ranking list will earn 5 UCoins.
3) Be among the top 50 in the season ranking list will share extra 25k UCoins.
2.3 In case of a tie between two players who have the same number of UCoins, higher ranking will be given to the player who guessed correctly first.
2.4 The expected accounting time of UCoins that you gained on every match is 1 - 5 hours. Please wait patiently for data synchronization.
3. How to redeem your UCoins?
3.1 Click the 'Gift' section on the upper right corner of 'Medal Race' or Visit UCoin Center, redeem your UCoins to cash and more other prizes.
3.2 You can revise your contact information before July 14, 2019 23:59:59 (IST). Delivery of the prize will be based on your final submission.
3.3 Your contact information will only be used for the delivery of prizes. Prizes will be delivered before September 30, 2019 only to those who submit valid information. We reserve the right to withhold prizes to winners who submit incorrect or incomplete information.
4. I acknowledge and confirm that I am an individual not residing in the states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Telangana, Assam or Orissa and nor am I an individual residing or permanently residing within the a jurisdiction of a state in India which prohibits participation in contests of this nature. I confirm that I am of a legal age capable of participating in this contest
5. All pictures of the prizes are for your reference only.
6. Prizes cannot be received repeatedly by a user. S/he can only get one type of prize only once. After the user wins the award, user information will be reviewed and if the same user has won more than once, the second and the subsequent prizes will be canceled. Same mobile phone number, ID number, account number and device number, all qualify as one user only.
7. Kindly do not uninstall UC Browser during the campaign. UC Browser is not responsible for lost information/prizes caused by your uninstallation.
8. For queries or suggestions, kindly contact our administrator on UC Browser FB community or write under the 'Feedback' section on the upper right corner.
9. In case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances (like natural disasters, prohibition from government, suspension due to system error or serious network attack) UCWeb has the right to apply relevant laws and regulations to advocate exemption.
10. UC accounts which are logged in via Facebook or Google are independent of each other. Assets and permissions between different UC accounts are not interoperable. Please pay attention to the account you are logged in from when you redeem the prize in UC User Center.
Terms & Conditions
1. General provisions
1.1 The Promotional Event is a part of an advertising campaign for the Organizer and is focused on raising awareness about their services, forming or maintaining public interest towards them and promoting them in the market.
1.2 The Event is not a lottery or other risk-based activity and does not aim at profit making. It is conducted in accordance with the rules of conducting Promotional Event (the "Rules").
1.3 The Rules include the information in relation to the Event. Users can obtain additional information about the Organizer of the Event, the Rules of the Event, the quantity of Awards following the Event, period, place and procedure for the receipt of awards by writing in the "Feedback" section on the upper right corner.
2. Territory of the Event
The Event takes place in India on the Internet for all Indian users of UC News and UC Browser.
3. Organizer of the Event:
The organizer of the Event is UCWeb Group of Companies (the "Organizer").
4. Period and Terms and Conditions of the Event, procedure for picking the Winners
4.1 The Event will be held from May 30, 2019 00:00:00 - July 14, 2019 23:59:59 (IST) (both dates inclusive) (the "Period of the Event"). Users shall follow the directions and rules set forth in the campaign page to participate in the Event.
4.2 The Awards will be sent out to the Winners during the period before September 30, 2019 ("the Delivery period")
4.3 All actions contemplated as per the Rules are recorded by the Organizer according to the Indian Time. Any time specified in these Rules should be considered as Indian Standard Time.
4.4 Postponing or advancing might happen considering the network environment and the time difference. The final launching time depends on the actual situation and lies at the sole discretion of the Organizer and no disputes will be entertained in this regard.
5. Procedure and terms for the receipt of Awards
5.1 If the Participant receives a notification that they are a Winner, the Organizer will request the Participant to provide their address or other contact information, identity information or certificates (“the winner’s information”) to receive the Award through the notification page or other ways the Organizer recognized before September 30, 2019. Only an Indian address is valid.
5.2 By sending a request to the Participant to provide the winner’s information the Organizer sends an offer to enter into an agreement on the receipt of the Award. By submitting the contact information to the Organizer the Participant accepts the offer and enters into an agreement with the Organizer.
5.3 If the Participant fails to submit their winner’s information to receive the Award as required by these rules, the Participant will be deemed to have refused the Award and waived off any and all rights to claim the Award.
5.4 Any Award in kind will be sent to the winner via mail to the address specified for delivery of the Award within the period specified in clause 4.3. hereof. The delivery of the Award is exercised at the expense of the Organizer and the date of delivery shall be the date of transfer of the Award to the postal service. Certain awards may need winners to be present for delivery. The winner shall go to the designated address to collect the Award in person according to the Organizer’s requirement.
5.5 The Award is considered delivered when the Organizer has mailed the Award as per the contact information the winner submitted, or when the ownership of the Award is transferred to the winner for Direct to Site delivery.
5.6 The Organizer shall not be responsible for any Award related application process and expense, including but not limited to the registrations, insurance and tax.
5.7 The Organizer shall not be liable for any incorrect information given by the Winner. If the Organizer is unable to contact the Winner due to incorrect information and the Winner does not get in touch with the Organizer during the period specified in clause 5.1 hereof, the Winner is considered as having refused from their status as a Winner and from the rights to claim the Award.
6. Participants of the Event
6.1 UC News or UC Browser users who are located in India and comply with these Rules and meet the requirements established by the Rules are called the Participants.
6.2 The Participants of the Event must be persons capable of entering into contracts and who have attained the age required by law to participate in such activities in accordance with the national legislation of the Participant.
6.3 The Participants of the Event cannot be employees and representatives of the Organizer, affiliated with the Organizer, or their family members as well as employees and representatives of other entities involved in the organization of the Event or their family members.
6.4 The Winner has a duty to pay the income tax for the Awards in accordance with the applicable law unless otherwise agreed by the Organizer. A part of income tax will be deducted from the cash prizes. By taking part in the Event, the Participants are considered as being duly informed about their tax duties.
6.5 The Participants have the rights and obligations established by the current legislation of India and by these aforementioned Rules.
6.6 If we suspect that a participant has cheated in this game according to the system checkout, they may lose the chance to play the game.
7. Award fund
7.1 The Awards are subject to the rules set forth in the event page. The quantity of the Awards is limited and only the Winners will receive the Awards.
7.2 Awards are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged, replaced and redeemed for cash when initially transferred to the Winners by the Organizer, unless otherwise agreed by the Organizer.
8. Providing consent to the Contact information Processing
8.1 The Participants other than the Winners of the Event do not provide any Contact information to the Organizer.
8.2 The Winner provides the Contact information to the Organizer based on the agreement on the receipt of the Award.
8.3 While submitting the Contact information to the Organizer to receive the Award, the Winners consent to the processing and cross-border transfer of the Contact information by the Organizer or parties engaged by the Organizer, in a strict accordance with the goals set out in these Rules.
8.4 The purpose of the Contact information processing is to enter into an agreement on the receipt of the Award with Participant and ensure the delivery of the Award.
8.5 The Organizer will not store the contact information of the Participants; the contact information will be removed once the Delivery period has expired.
9. Procedure for storing of unclaimed Awards
Awards that have not been requested by the Winners are recognized as unclaimed and may be used by the Organizer at their own discretion.
10. Special terms
10.1. The Organizer shall not be liable in relation to the quality of the Awards. Any claims of the Winners shall be made in accordance with the warranties provided by the producers of the Awards.
10.2. In the rare event of the award being lost or damaged due to a fault by the postal service, and if confirmed by supporting documents, the Organizer shall not be liable for the loss of the Award sent to the Winner.
10.3. The Organizer shall not be liable for the delivery of the Award to inaccurate or non-existing address because of indicating such an address by the Winner.
10.4. The Organizer shall not be liable for third parties imitation of Organizer or the employee of Organizer, fraudulency or asking for personal information of the users. Users shall pay attention to all the said behavior and call the police and apply to other law enforcement bodies in case of infringement of their rights.
10.5. The Organizer shall not be liable in the event of force majeure (such as natural disasters, acts of the government, serious network attack, system error for suspension).
10.6. The Organizer reserves the right of final explanations of these Rules in the event of users finding them unclear.
10.7. These Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. In the event of a dispute arising between the Participants and the Organizer, the parties shall endeavor to settle such dispute amicably. Any dispute relating to the Event shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of courts at India.